Remarketing can be used to target a range of different users, on a range of different websites, devices and social channels.
For example, you might consider targeting:
- Users who added products to their cart but didn’t purchase.
- Users who have previously purchased a certain product.
- Users who visited certain services pages, but didn’t enquire.
- Users who browsed more than a certain number of pages on your site.
- Users who watched a video, downloaded a PDF or took some other sort of action.
- Visitors who are new to your site.
- Users who spent over (or under) a certain amount in your online store.
- Users who visited your website via a mobile device or tablet.
- Users who opened one of your email newsletters (but didn’t necessarily visit your website).
- Users who visited a custom tab on your Facebook page.
- Users who stayed on your site for longer than a certain amount of time.
For even more ways of retargeting current and potential customers online, talk to us today.