Social Media Marketing
Creative Social Media Marketing Strategies...
Reload Digital is a specialist Social Media Marketing (SMM) agency based on Regent Street in London. Our in-house professionals have the experience and expertise to create integrated, intuitive and effective campaigns that will allow you to stand out in your sector. Focussing on Google+ Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Linked In, Pinterest, Blogs and additional emerging platforms, our objectives are simple:
"To create top of mind awareness for your brand, allowing engaging, educational and entertaining interactions with your target market(s) through your chosen Social Media channels".
Facebook - The biggest social media platform in the world commands an audience of 900million worldwide which is why many businesses are jumping on the bandwagon without really knowing how to appeal to their followers and potential customers. Research suggests that on average, only 16% of your followers will see your Facebook posts due to their Edgerank Algorithm so it is imperative that you understand how this works so that you get the best from Facebook. We can build and implement a strategy tailored to your business and audience that brings customers and quality leads to your website.
Twitter - Twitter is a primarily text based social media channel, with posts have a character limit of 140 characters. With over 140 million active users and 340 million tweets per day, Twitter can allow you to connect with your customers and potential-customers in real-time and has become an indispensable customer communications channel. As Twitter is one of first places many people will go online to post praise, questions or negativity about an experience with a brand, it is essential to be fully monitoring, managing and responding to these online expressions of sentiment.
Google+ - One of the newest and most influential social media platforms, Google+ is quickly growing its audience through integration with other Google products such as YouTube, Andriod, GMail, and the search engine itself. It is highly likely that your presence on Google+ will start to affect your organic search engine rankings in the near future so it is important that your brand is reflected positively on Google+.
Pinterest - Pinterest has taken the internet world by storm in the last year and boasts around 13 million users globally (and still growing!). What is interesting about this image-sharing platform is that it drives more sales than Facebook and represents 17.4% of social media driven revenue for e-commerce sites and is predicted to grow up to 40%!. However, only certain websites will benefit from Pinterest so give us a call to see how we can help!
LinkedIn - With over 160 million professionals using LinkedIn worldwide and with 9 million in the UK alone, LinkedIn is the largest social media channel for connecting with professionals. Over 2 million businesses now have a LinkedIn company page and it has developed into a valuable marketing tool and destination for the sharing of insights and knowledge. If your target market includes professionals, whether they be lawyers, marketers, teachers or any other sector, LinkedIn can be used to your advantage and to build awareness and communities around your brand.
- Strategy & Scoping. Leveraging our extensive multinational experience in social media strategy development, Reload Digital’s Social Media experts will work with you to develop the most effective and integrated tailor-made strategy for your business, in order to drive towards your online goals. This begins with thorough consultation, extensive research and SWOT, target market and competitor analysis prior to strategy creation and implementation. Ongoing strategy development and implementation are instigated as your social media presence and the social environment expand and evolve.
- Design & Creation. Custom design and creation of appealing and eye-catching Social Media profiles, pages, apps and tabs, integrated with your existing branding.
- Monitoring & Listening. Listening, measuring and transparently reporting on positive, negative and neutral brand sentiment using our detailed and intuitive social media monitoring platforms. This will provide you with the in-depth insight you need into what people are saying about your brand, website, stores, products and services online.
- Content & Scheduling. Creation of media plan style content schedules to detail precisely what content is to be posted on your Social Media channels and at what times. This will enable you to plan ahead and prepare your communication.
- Ongoing Management & Response. Reload Digital will manage your Social Media accounts either for you or together with you, with ongoing Social Media programmes of 3, 6 or 12 months. This will allow you to rest assured that your Social Media activity will flourish in safe and experienced hands. This includes ongoing interaction with your social media followers (or dissenters) on your behalf or alongside your representatives in order to respond to and engage your online audience.
- Reporting & Results. Comprehensive, transparent and easy to understand monthly reports, highlighting your current situation and the ongoing progression of your social media efforts and interactions - including in-depth insights into demographics and engagement and recommendations for future activity and development.
Guides and Documents: Detailed social media guidance and policy documentation, personalised to your business, objectives and industry.
Social Media Advertising: Hyper-targeted or more broadly targeted Pay Per Click ad campaign creation and management across applicable social media platforms to promote your business and promotional activities and achieve a healthy return on your social media investment.
Promotions and Competitions: Conceptualisation, development, implementation and management of innovative and engaging social media promotions and competitions that complement your social media strategy.
Video: Professional video strategy, scripting, filming and integration into your social media campaigns.
Gamification: Reload Digital can ‘gamify’ your Social Media pages in order to encourage consumer interaction, engagement and entertainment.
Give us a call today to discuss your internet strategy needs.